Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Another day at the Hospital

I think have been posting more than usual and I don't know if that is a good sign or a bad one. Whatever the sign is Julie is currently getting her sphincter of oddi procedure done again and lets hope that this time the pain stays away for good.  I am working on my thesis, and trying not to let the uncomfortable seat bother me. She sure takes pain like a champ.  Walking around with her recently dissected foot, and now her innards are being worked on again!  All that and she made dinner last night and keeps the kids up to date with all of their reading, writing, math, and play time!  What an amazing woman, she even took the kids to a spray park yesterday and arranged for them to have some pool time with some amazing friends today!  Way to go Julie you rock!  BTW, your cheerful attitude really lifts me up, thanks.

1 comment:

Turbo said...

Good luck guys. I hope Julie has a speedy recovery.