Friday, March 30, 2007

Hiking in the Fells

I promised that I would take a day this week and spend as much time as possible with Julie. Friday was that day. I really haven't been available lately, and it was terrific to be together all day. We started with breakfast and a hike to the top of Pine Hill in the Fells, with this great view of Boston. We made lunch together and laughed and talked like old times. It seems that lately, although together, we are busy doing other things. It was great to not do anything else while we were together. Later, we went on a date. We ate dinner hung out at the bookstore, and had Italian Sodas (our favorite treat). We also learned a little too much about Aga stoves, but for some reason the saleswoman thought we looked like the type of people who would buy a $12,000 oven for the blind.

1 comment:

Turbo said...

Dude, what is with the Brits and their stoves. Are they serious?